Webinar presentation “The Importance of Values in Coaching and Mentoring”, on behalf of the International Institute of Coaching and Mentoring (www.IICandM.org) from 14 September 2015:
We all have values, whether we know these consciously or not, they are ever present. One of the key filters that determines our reaction to outside events, our ability to achieve goals and dreams, is our values and how well aligned these values are.
In this webinar, I covered:
- Why values are so important in coaching, for you as the coach and your client
- What values are and what they are not
- How to elicit values elegantly
- How to use values to help a client with goal achievement
- How to spot a values conflict or incongruence, and tips on helping a client resolve this
To find out about my next webinars and events, sign up below.