Overcoming Burn Out
Webinar presentation “Overcoming Burnout”, on behalf of the International Institute of Coaching and Mentoring (www.IICandM.org) from 07 Mach 2016:
Burn out is on the rise in the Western World. More and more people experience exhaustion, loss of mojo at work and a reduction in their zest for life at least once in the course of their working life. As coaches we are well positioned to help a client recognise the signs, and prevent burnout, support them through the recovery and/or creating a balanced life.
In this webinar, I covered:
- The science behind burnout – what happens and why
- How we can help our clients to recognise the signs and break out of the vicious cycle of burnout
- What we, as coaches, can do to help client through the acute phase of burnout, and on the journey of recovery
- Why focussing on the emotions involved can delivery bigger breakthroughs
To find out . . .
- how to recover from burnout or chronic stress,
- how to discover your purpose or a calling that energises you
. . . contact me here.